Calvary Christian School Coronavirus Update
After reviewing the Guidelines for Opening Up Idaho (https://rebound.idaho.gov/), it is with heavy hearts that we announce Calvary Christian Preschool through Middle School and the Extended Program will be unable to reopen before the end of the school year on May 29. We are still working on a plan for the Summer Program and hope to continue this needed service for our families. Additional information regarding this will be communicated as soon as possible.
The dates given in the Guidelines for Opening Up Idaho are estimated timelines and require continued social distancing, personal protection and sanitation protection.
- Stage 1-(May 1-May 15) Public and private gatherings avoided
- Stage 2-(May 16-May 29) Public and private gatherings of less than 10 people
- Stage 3-(May 30-June 12) Public and private gatherings of 10-50 people
- Stage 4-(June 13-June 26) Public and private gatherings of greater than 50 people
What does this mean for Calvary Christian School (CCS)?
- We will have two more coordinated schoolwide work pickup days:
- Friday, May 1 from 4:00PM to 5:00PM, following previous work pickup procedures
- Friday, May 15 from 4:00PM to 5:00PM, following previous work pickup procedures
- The remainder of our CCS 2019-2020 Calendar is:
- May 8 (No School Friday)
- May 22 (No School Friday)
- May 25 (Memorial Day-No School)
- May 28 (Last Day of Preschool and Kindergarten)
- May 29 (Last Day of Elementary and Middle School, 11:45AM was on-campus early dismissal)
We will look for future opportunities to come together for fellowship and fun to commemorate our special year-end activities and events for our Calvary Christian Preschool through Middle School families. However, these celebrations may not happen until later in the summer. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
We continue to pray for each of you, for His provision in all ways, and that we would choose to let His peace rule in our hearts, and to count this as joy (Philippians 4:19, Colossians 3:15, James 1:2-5).
Calvary Christian School serves students pre-school through sixth grade. We provide a strong academic program with a Christian worldview. CCS also offers an Extended Program before and after school and throughout the summer.
Our mission is to prepare students to live a victorious Christian life. It is our desire to impart to our students a foundation of faith to know the love of God and develop the courage that comes from trusting God in their lives.
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12