Criteria for Admissions
In order for a student to be considered for admission to preschool through 8th grade at Calvary Christian School, the following steps must be completed prior to acceptance:
- To enter pre-kindergarten, a child must be three years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter K-4, a child must be four years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter K-5 (kindergarten), a child must be five years of age by September 1.
- A placement qualification evaluation may be given before students, kindergarten through 8th grade, are admitted to our program. The purpose of the testing is to help determine the level of work the prospective student is doing. The program at CCS is advanced, and students who test well below grade level may benefit from remedial work or repeating current grade level at CCS.
- New K-8 families may be asked to participate in a personal interview conducted by a school administrator. The interview will be scheduled once all required documents are received.
- All students are on academic and/or behavioral probation during the first nine-weeks.
- New families and students must agree to our Statement of Faith and Mission Statement (see CCS Policy Handbook online at www.ccsboise.org). At least one parent or guardian must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ and regularly attend a church with a local body of believers.
- Parents must submit student’s immunization records and birth certificate (kindergarten through 8th grade) showing compliance with state health requirements.
For 2023-2024 school year enrollment:
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted.
- Visit https://ccsboise.org/online-payment to pay $150 per family administrative fee (non-refundable).
- Click here to begin the online application process.
- Preschool Registration, please complete this additional registration form
- If you need Before and After School Care please complete this registration form.