Thank you for considering Calvary Christian School for your child’s education. Our mission is to partner with you to “prepare students to live a victorious Christian life.” CCS serves students from Preschool through 8th grade. We are excited to share our school with you.
We provide a strong academic program with a Christian worldview. It is our desire to impart to our students a foundation of faith to know the love of God and develop the courage that comes from trusting God in their lives.
In order for a student to be considered for admission to Pre-school through 8th grade at Calvary Christian School, the following steps must be completed prior to acceptance:
- To enter Beginning Preschool, a child must be three years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter Pre-Kindergarten, a child must be four years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter Kindergarten, a child must be five years of age by September 1.
- A placement qualification evaluation may be given before students, Kindergarten through 8th grade, are admitted to our program. The purpose of the testing is to help determine the level of work the prospective student is doing. The program at CCS is advanced, and students who test well below grade level may benefit from remedial work or repeating current grade level at CCS.
- All students are on academic and behavioral probation during the first nine-week grading period.
- Parents and students must agree to our Core Beliefs and Mission Statement (see CCS Policy Handbook). We recommend that at least one parent be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. Regular fellowship with a local body of believers is also recommended.
- Parents must submit students’ immunization record and birth certificate (kindergarten through 8th grade) showing compliance with State health requirements.
- Parents must complete and return application forms to CCS with the non-refundable registration fee. All fees shall be set by the board.
Online Enrollment Instructions:
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted. To begin the online application process (FOR NEW ENROLLMENTS ONLY), go to https://secure.gradelink.com/627/enrollment.
You will need to register as a new user. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. The online application must be completed and submitted in order for the application process to proceed.
After submitting the application, you will need to go to our website, ccsboise.org, to pay the $120 non-refundable registration fee.
Should you prefer to apply using a paper application, contact our office at 376-0260.