Criteria for Admissions
In order for a student to be considered for admission to preschool through 6th grade at Calvary Christian School, the following steps must be completed prior to acceptance:
- To enter beginning preschool, a child must be three years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter pre-kindergarten, a child must be four years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter kindergarten, a child must be five years of age by September 1.
- A placement qualification evaluation will be given before students, kindergarten through 6th grade, are admitted to our program. The purpose of the testing is to help determine the level of work the prospective student is doing. The program at CCS is advanced, and students who test well below grade level may benefit from remedial work or repeating current grade level at CCS.
- New K-6 families must participate in a personal interview conducted by a school administrator. The interview will be scheduled once all required documents are received and is usually scheduled at the same time as the assessment.
- All students are on academic and/or behavioral probation during the first nine-weeks.
- New families and students must agree to our Statement of Faith and Mission Statement (see CCS Policy Handbook online at www.ccsboise.org). At least one parent or guardian must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ and regularly attend a church with a local body of believers.
- Parents must submit student’s immunization records and birth certificate (kindergarten through 6th grade) showing compliance with state health requirements.
New Family Online Enrollment Instructions:
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted.
- Visit https://ccsboise.org/online-payment to pay $150 per family administrative fee (non-refundable).
- To begin the online application process (FOR NEW ENROLLMENTS ONLY), go to https://secure.gradelink.com/627/enrollment . Register as a new user. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. The online application must be completed and submitted in order for the application process to proceed.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Re-Enrollment for Current Families:
Please go to Gradelink. If you currently attend CCPS or CCS, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit https://ccsboise.org/online-payment and submit per family $150 administrative fee (non-refundable).
- Go to www.Gradelink.com
- Use your login information. If you don’t have your login information, contact the main school office. (208)376-0260 or email@example.com
- After you log in, use the EnrollMe tab on the left-hand side.
For Paper Enrollment Forms:
Please contact the office at (208) 376-0260