Thank you for considering Calvary Christian School for your child’s education. Our mission is to partner with you to “prepare students to live a victorious Christian life.” CCS serves students from Preschool through 8th grade. We are excited to share our school with you.
We provide a strong academic program with a Christian worldview. It is our desire to impart to our students a foundation of faith to know the love of God and develop the courage that comes from trusting God in their lives.
In order for a student to be considered for admission to Preschool through 8th grade at Calvary Christian School, the following steps must be completed prior to acceptance:
- To enter Beginning Preschool, a child must be three years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter Pre-Kindergarten, a child must be four years of age by September 1, and be completely potty trained.
- To enter Kindergarten, a child must be five years of age by September 1.
- A placement qualification evaluation will be given before students, Kindergarten through 8th grade, are admitted to our program. The purpose of the testing is to help determine the level of work the prospective student is doing. The program at CCS is advanced, and students who test well below grade level may benefit from remedial work or repeating current grade level at CCS.
- New families must participate in a personal interview conducted by a school administrator. The interview will be scheduled once all required documents are received and all testing is complete.
- All students are on academic and behavioral probation during the first nine-week grading period.
- Parents and students must agree to our Statement of Faith and Mission Statement (see CCS Policy Handbook). We recommend that at least one parent be a born again believer in Jesus Christ and regularly attend a church with a local body of believers.
- Parents must submit student’s immunization records and birth certificate (kindergarten through 8th grade) showing compliance with state health requirements.
- Parents must complete and return application forms to CCS with the non-refundable registration fee. All fees shall be set by the board.
Online Enrollment Instructions:
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted. To begin the online application process (FOR NEW ENROLLMENTS ONLY), go to https://secure.gradelink.com/627/enrollment.
You will need to register as a new user. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. The online application must be completed and submitted in order for the application process to proceed.
After submitting the application, you will need to go to our website, ccsboise.org, to pay the $150 non-refundable registration fee per family.
Should you prefer to apply using a paper application, contact our office at 376-0260.