Thank you for your interest in Calvary Christian School.
To apply for employment, please fill out the application below and email to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring all application materials to 111 Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709. Please note summer hours are Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am to 1:00pm in June and August. The office is open in July by appointment only, voice mail and e-mail will be checked and responded to regularly. If you have any questions or need more information, call (208) 376-0260 or email email@example.com.
Please fill out a background check online here.
Calvary Christian School serves students pre-school through sixth grade. We provide a strong academic program with a Christian worldview.
Enjoy more freedoms and flexibility at a smaller school, that has a kind family atmosphere that teaches about Jesus and ability to pray with students on a daily basis!
Location: Heart of Boise, Idaho: America's top moving destination.
Facility: beautiful facility with updated playground equipment and new, fresh, modern landscaping.
School size: 80-100 students for elementary.
Reports to: Administrative Pastor/Operations Director
Team: 6 teachers and about 5 aides/admins.
School starts: August 24th 2020!
School website: https://ccsboise.org
Previous Principal available for questions/help: Yes, she is finishing her contract on great terms! It will be up to you how/when/if you decide to reach out.
Job summary: provide leadership and oversight for the school, oversight of curriculum/learning, serve the greater mission by helping prepare students to live a victorious Christian life. As Boise continues to grow and we have a large influx of families, we are looking at ways to incent the CCS leadership team of keeping enrollment numbers strong and the school financially healthy. Right now we have about 85 students and the opportunity to grow.
- Prefer candidates with experience leading an Elementary school in a Principal role
- Candidate should believe in the mission of Calvary Christian School
- Familiarity with a variety of age appropriate instructional, assessment and classroom management strategies that reflect current research on best practices.
- Familiarity with state standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism and effective human relations.
- Prefer candidates that are financially savvy and budget minded, helping create additional opportunities/perks (financially) for CCS, staff, and the overall mission.
- A positive role model for the school/community.
Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as promptly as possible. Background check will be ran if hired. Thanks for considering this opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Principal: 3 years (Preferred)
- Teaching: 3 years (Preferred)
- Increasing Enrollment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Elementary School: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Boise, ID 83709 (Required)
- It is imperative that our Principal at this Christian school has the same beliefs and is passionate about the mission statement: "Our mission is to prepare students to live a victorious Christian life. It is our desire to impart to our students a foundation of faith to know the love of God and develop the courage that comes from trusting God in their lives." Please confirm if this matches your personal beliefs and you are supportive of our mission?
- One location
Company's Facebook page: