CCS Spring Open House
Please come and join us for our CCS Spring Open House.
Monday, March 12th 6-7:30pm
One $400 Tuition Credit will be given.
New families can earn a $50 registration credit.
Open House Passports will be given out and stamped as you go on your learning adventure at Calvary Christian School.
To qualify to be in the drawing for the tuition credit:
- You have to have a student who is enrolled for the 2018-1019 school year in kindergarten or a higher grade level.
- Tuition credit is divided in equal monthly payments or taken off the total for the year if full tuition is paid up front. (No additional discount is given for paying all at once.)
- You must visit at least three different elementary/middle school grade levels and have your passport stamped for each class visited; one of the classes visited must be a middle school classroom.
- For each class you visit, the teacher will stamp your passport.
- Only one passport per family can be entered in the drawing.
- At the end of the evening, one passport will be drawn and that family will receive the tuition credit for the oldest student in their family enrolled at CCS.
- If the recipient withdraws at any time for any reason, the tuition credit will be forfeit. There will be no monetary reimbursement of the tuition credit.
- A new family can qualify for the $50 registration credit and still have an opportunity to win the drawing for the tuition credit if they meet the qualifications above and below.
- If tuition credit is won and you are awarded financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year, the tuition credit will be forfeit.
ANY new family with a child enrolled for preschool-eighth grade can receive a $50 registration credit by:
-attending the open house and visiting three grade levels, one of which has to be a middle school classroom.
-receiving three stamps on the passport from teachers at different grade levels.
A new family is any family who has not had any student attend CCPS, CCS or CCMS at any time.
If you have a preschool student only, do not turn the passport in for the drawing. Please give it to the principal, Mrs. Tiber, for your new family registration credit.
(The remainder of the registration fee is non-refundable. No monetary exchange is given for the credit.)