Sponsor the CCS Golf Fundraiser
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting our students educational and spiritual journeys. Your participation in the 2019 CCS Golf Scramble will have a huge impact on student’s foundation of faith and academic excellence.
Golfers will need to pay the registration fee as soon as possible to save their place in the tournament. There are two options available for you to complete this step. A confirmation email with be sent to you when your registration has been recorded and your spot confirmed.
- Visit www.ccsboise.org
- Go to the “Payments” tab on the top
- Click “Make a Payment”
- Click “Pay Online” at the bottom
- In the “Donate” box, enter $300 for your full “four-some,” or $75 per player, or sponsorship amount
- In the “Designation” box, scroll down to PTO fundraiser (you will designate Golf Scramble on the next page
- Enter name, email address and click “one time payment”
- Once you click “one time payment,” a notes tab will pop up. Either type Golf Scramble Entry Fee, or Golf Scramble Sponsorship
- On the next page, choose either “Bank Account,” or “Debit/Credit Card” Note: Selecting Debit/Credit will incur a 3% charge to the school.
- Click “Give”
Paying with Cash or a Check?
- In person, during school hours give to Kristi Scott in the main school office. Building 300 or
- Mail to: Calvary Christian School c/o Angie Gunter 111 Auto Drive Boise, ID 83709
- Make checks payable to: CCS PTO - Subject: Golf Scramble Entry, or Golf Scramble Sponsorship
- Be sure to include your name and email address with all entry fees or sponsorship
If you would like to sponsor this event we have both Family and Business sponsorship levels available. Simple choose one of the payment methods listed above and designate your donation as “Golf Scramble Sponsorship”. If you are sponsoring at a business level you will be contacted via email for addition information about your business. If you are interested in helping raise funds for this event additional sponsorship request letters and tournament flyers are available for pick up during school hours from Kristi Scott in the main office, building 300. Digital copies of these documents are also available. In addition we have a list of local businesses that may be interested in supporting this event. If you would like to help with contacting these companies or have any additional questions please contact Angie Gunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.